If you do go back, you also notice that she is wearing necklaces and earrings, bracelets and rings—all manner of accessory, in fact—with an enthusiasm that might make the layperson wonder: How do you accessorize like that when you’re competing at a kind of outer-space level? Not a problem, according to Williams. “I remember a long, long time ago I wore this diamond star ring on my right hand that everyone looked at and was like, ‘How do you play wearing that?’ ” She’d purchased it at , her first self-bought piece. “It wasn’t anything super-fancy—it had a really interesting shape; it almost looked like a starfish, but with four arms instead of five. But it was fine. I’ve always worn crazy jewelry on the court—massive rings, diamonds, necklaces. I mean, most people like jewelry, but I love jewelry. เล่น บาคาร่า ออนไลน์ ฟรี
- เดิมพันสนุกกับการเล่นพนันออนไลน์ในรูปแบบต่าง ๆ
- Ajinkya Rahane Responds to Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan With witty comment Over crimson-ball Day-evening look at various post on Instagram
- IGT’s ‘Super Draw 6 Card Poker’ offers players a new twist
- Drivers, get able to dish out greater funds for tolls on the grand parkway
- where do I locate lacking cash in Texas?